Monday, June 28, 2010

Pros and Cons for June 28th, 2010

 
 
Dear Dan,
I am not an American, nor do I live in the USA, but I wanted to let you know that I look up to you and respect you for the strength, compassion and for the obvious values and ethics that drive you.  I saw the Extreme Make Over show you were on, and wanted to find a way to send you a message to tell you how much I respect you, when I came across the Congress site, I nearly jumped out of my chair, you are exactly the kind of man that should be in a form of political leadership, a real person, with real knowledge of how every day people live, feel and hope, every country could do with people like you in the political arena, it would only make the world we live in a better place.  More power to you.  I wish the best for you in your political career from here on out, and am sure you can go all the way.

Much respect, 
Shane Vital,
No Country listed

No comments:

Post a Comment